- 1 eResource Center subscription (first year)
- 1 Desktop Guide to Coverdell ESAs – 4th Edition
- 1 Desktop Guide to Health Savings Accounts – 16th Edition
Access our comprehensive online reference tool, eResource Center, right from your desktop. Ascensus’ online library of technical reference manuals contains all of the rules, regulations, and authoritative guidance on IRAs, HSAs, qualified retirement plans, and Coverdell ESAs.
As an eResource Center subscriber, you will
- receive regular updates throughout the year,
- have access to government forms and source documents,
- be able to click directly to IRS forms and publications,
- view a recommended schedule for promoting your savings plan products, and
- have access to web banners, ad content, and eBrochures about these plans.
By purchasing this annual subscription service your organization will receive a single user license, allowing one log-in per individual. The value set pricing applies to your first year’s subscription.
Look up answers to your commonly-asked Coverdell ESA questions in the Desktop Guide to Coverdell Education Savings Accounts. This userfriendly format delivers up to date Coverdell ESA information at your fingertips.
The answers are right at your fingertips when you have the Desktop Guide to Health Savings Accounts. The basics of HSAs are covered in an easy-to-read, question-and-answer format. As HSA rules continue to evolve and changes occur each year, reach for this handy booklet to give your clients the right information every time.