- 1 eResource Center subscription (first year)
- 1 Desktop Guide to Owner-Only 401(k) Plans -4th Edition
Access our comprehensive online reference tool, eResource Center, right from your desktop. Ascensus’ online library of technical reference manuals contains all of the rules, regulations, and authoritative guidance on IRAs, HSAs, qualified retirement plans, and Coverdell ESAs.
As an eResource Center subscriber, you will
- receive regular updates throughout the year,
- have access to government forms and source documents,
- be able to click directly to IRS forms and publications,
- view a recommended schedule for promoting your savings plan products, and
- have access to web banners, ad content, and eBrochures about these plans.
By purchasing this annual subscription service your organization will receive a single user license, allowing one log-in per individual. The value set pricing applies to your first year’s subscription.
What are some of the differences between owner-only 401(k) plans and traditional 401(k) plans? Get the answers to your owner-only 401(k) plan questions fast with the Desktop Guide to Owner-Only 401(k) Plans in a user-friendly format.