Qualified Retirement Plan Education & Resources
From basic to complex retirement plan concepts, we provide a variety of education events and reference books for financial institutions, plan administrators, and plan participants of 401(k) plans, profit sharing plans, and money purchase pension plans.
You’ll get extensive qualified retirement plan information delivered right to your desktop with our comprehensive online reference tool—eResource Center. Our online library of technical reference manuals—including the Qualified Plan Reference Service—contains rules, regulations, and authoritative guidance.
eResource Center features:
- Regular updates throughout the year
- Text searches within each content collection
- Government forms and source documents
- Hyperlinks links to IRS forms and publications
- Marketing calendar with a recommended schedule for promoting your retirement and savings plan programs
- Web banners, ad content, and eBrochures for advertising your products
Content collections include:
- Qualified plans (including 401(k), profit sharing, and money purchase pension plans)
- IRAs (including SEP and SIMPLE IRA plans)
- IRA FAQs
- Coverdell ESAs
Call 800-346-3860, option 1, suboption 2, to learn more.
Already a subscriber? Call 800-346-3860, option 2, suboption 2, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Reference Manuals
Get compliance information and answers to retirement plan rules, regulations, and common plan administration questions with our Technical Reference Manuals.
- Qualified Plan Reference Service — Detailed, in-depth information about defined contribution plans, including profit sharing, money purchase pension, and 401(k) plans
- 401(k) Plan Administrator’s Guide — Quick reference tool about 401(k) plan operations, testing, distributions, participant notices, and more
- QRP Plan Administrator’s Guide — Quick reference tool about profit sharing and money purchase pension plan operations, testing, distributions, participant notices, and more
- Investment Handbook — Easy-to-read guide to help retirement plan participants get started on making informed investment decisions
- Forms Handbook — Concise, clear instructions for completing Ascensus forms
- Desktop Guide to Owner-Only 401(k) Plans — Get the answers to your owner-only 401(k) plan questions fast in a user-friendly format.
Contact an Ascensus associate at 800-346-3860, option 2, suboption 1, for more information.
Our complimentary online newsletter The Link is your connection to news and information about tax-advantaged savings accounts. This monthly publication offers operational guidance and compliance updates for IRAs, HSAs, Coverdell ESAs, and employer-sponsored retirement plans. Timely articles cover important news, expert answers to compliance questions, valuable education opportunities, and insightful business solutions.
ReadyContent gives you access to a wide variety of HSA, IRA, and employer-sponsored retirement plan articles that are ready to use—or customize. From detailed explanations about the rules to thought-provoking insights from industry professionals, ReadyContent will give your clients and your staff a better understanding of retirement or health savings plan regulations and concepts, possibly generating greater interest in your saving plan products.
- Save time and money on research
- Customize for audience or length
- Place where needed to satisfy multiple purposes (e.g., website, newsletter, email, social media)
- Deliver information that is accurate, relevant, and engaging
- Train staff on certain topics or concepts
- Traditional and Roth IRAs
- SEP and SIMPLE IRA plans
- Employer-sponsored retirement plans
- General HSA and retirement industry news
Call 800-346-3860, option 2, suboption 1, for more information about ReadyContent.
Special Engagement Modules
Special Engagement Modules
Creating an employer-sponsored retirement plan training program takes time and expertise. We can help. Designed to help you facilitate your internal training, our Special Engagement Modules provide you with materials and information to train your staff efficiently and effectively.
Each module consists of a PowerPoint® presentation and a handout with core material, frequently asked questions, and exercises.
We offer Special Engagement Modules for employer-sponsored retirement plans, Traditional and Roth IRAs, SEP plans, SIMPLE IRA plans, and Coverdell ESAs.
Popular titles include:
- 401(k) Plans
- 403(b) Retirement Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plan Basics
- Qualified Retirement Plan Loans
- QRP Distributions and Withholding
Looking for something specific? We can customize or develop Special Engagement Modules based on your business model.
Call 800-346-3860, option 2, suboption 1 for a complete list of titles or to learn more.
Educating your clients about retirement and savings plans often is a necessary part of the sales process. Keep it from being a cumbersome and time-consuming task. Let the Ascensus Flashboards assist you with that part of your business.
Approximately four minutes in length, each Flashboard is a voiceover educational segment that teaches a specific retirement or savings plan topic. These segments can be placed on your website for financial advisors or clients to access at their convenience.
Purchase Flashboards separately or as a complete set. They also are available via Ascensus’ web-based learning management system, Ascensus University.
- Rolling Into Retirement
- 401(k) Plan Basics
- 403(b) Plans
- 529 Plans
- Individual(k) Plan
- SEP Plans
- SIMPLE IRA Plans
- Stretching IRAs
- Traditional vs. Roth IRAs
- Naming a Beneficiary
- HSA Eligibility
Call 800-346-3860, option 2, suboption 1, to learn more.