How Do I Report My CE Credits for Webinars?
Thank you for taking part in an Ascensus webinar.
As a retirement services industry professional, you must remain current with law changes, new regulations, and market trends to provide the best service possible to your clients. Continuing your professional education is one way to stay abreast of the changes and maintain your competitive edge.
Ascensus webinars are approved for continuing education credits with the following certification sponsors.
To ensure that your continuing education credits are tracked properly, simply follow the steps below.
- CHSP – CE credits for HSA webinars are the only eligible webinars for this designation.
To track your CE credits and obtain a certificate of completion, log on to http://www.cetrackerlive.com/app/ using the following credentials
* Account Name is Ascensus CE
* Username is your email address
* Password is ascensus
For further details, view the CE Database User Guide. Email email@example.com with any questions.
- CIS and CIP – To track your CE credits and obtain a certificate of completion, log on to your certification account at http://www.cetrackerlive.com/app/ Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- CISP, CRSP, and CTFA-Complete the certificate of completion and retain for your records. To report CISP, CRSP, CTFA credits, you must log into your certification record at aba.csod.com. Hover over ADD CE CREDIT and choose, APPROVED NON-ABA CE to search for the program and apply the credit to your record. Make sure you request it and mark complete. Credit will appear 2 hours after marking complete. Tip for search: Use key words from the program title to find program.
Ascensus webinars meet the continuing education standards and are appropriate for the following designations. Complete a certificate of completion and retain for your records. For procedures on tracking your continuing education credits for these designations, contact the sponsoring organization.