At Ascensus, our mission is to help millions of people save for what matters most—retirement, education, and healthcare. This mission is at the core of each project our content, creative, and digital teams undertakes. And, we’re honored each time we receive industry recognition for our efforts.
I’m excited to announce that over the course of 2018, our team received a total of 43 awards for marketing, design, and digital excellence from the following programs:
- Named Marketing and Public Relations Department of the Year by the Business Intelligence Group;
- 19 awards from the 24th Annual Communicator Awards program, the leading international awards program “recognizing big ideas in marketing and communications” and sponsored by the Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts;
- 11 awards from the 2018 ASTRA Awards, sponsored by the New Jersey Communications, Advertising, and Marketing Association;
- 9 awards from Graphic Design USA’s American Inhouse Design Awards™ (GDUSA) program, the nation’s original and premier showcase for outstanding work done by in-house designers and departments;
- 2 awards from the STAR Awards, honoring extraordinary marketing communications innovation and education efforts within the investment management industry and presented by the MFEA (Mutual Fund Education Alliance); and
- Silver award for Public Relations, B2B category from the Financial Communications Society Portfolio Awards.
As we look ahead to 2019, our marketing organization will continue to innovate, refine our expertise, and build talent to help millions achieve their savings goals.