IRA Institute is a training program that provides in-depth instruction on the “need-to-know” aspects of Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, SEP plans and SIMPLE IRAs. IRA Institute integrates extensive IRA material, objective-based training methods, and practical applications of the rules to create the ideal learning environment.
Click Register to join us
IRA Institute has two delivery formats, online and onsite, to prepare you to earn the nationally recognized CIP or CISP designation.
What You Will Learn
After successfully completing IRA Institute, you will be able to do the following.
- Establish and administer Traditional and Roth IRAs
- Understand the rules for SEP and SIMPLE IRA plans
- Describe the contribution eligibility requirements
- Process IRA distributions, transfers, and rollovers
- Understand beneficiary options and process these transactions
- Process tax reporting to the IRS and IRA owners
- Mitigate risk by reducing errors and penalties
- IRA establishment
- Transfers and rollovers
- Beneficiary distributions
- Excess contributions
- Conversions and recharacterizations