From online newsletters to reference and training materials, we provide both electronic and print solutions to educate financial institutions’ staff, advisors, account administrators, and consumers. Our collection includes a wealth of solutions that are written by experts and delivered in a format that is easy to understand.
Technical Reference Manuals
IRA Cost-of-Living Adjustments
Technical Reference Manuals
To run a compliant IRA program, you need in-depth, easy to understand information. Get compliance information and answers to common IRA questions with our Technical Reference Manuals. These manuals are also available electronically in our eResource Center.
- IRA Compliance – Covers IRA documents, withholding, and reporting
- IRA Fact Book – Concise answers to common questions in FAQ format
- IRA Reference Service – In-depth explanations of IRA rules and uncommon topics
- Forms Handbook – Instructions for completing our forms
Our complimentary online newsletter The Link is your connection to news and information about tax-advantaged savings accounts. This monthly publication offers operational guidance and compliance updates for IRAs, HSAs, Coverdell ESAs, and employer-sponsored retirement plans. Timely articles cover important news, expert answers to compliance questions, valuable education opportunities, and insightful business solutions.
ReadyContent gives you access to a wide variety of HSA, IRA, and employer-sponsored retirement plan articles that are ready to use—or customize. From detailed explanations about the rules to thought-provoking insights from industry professionals, ReadyContent will give your clients and your staff a better understanding of retirement or health savings plan regulations and concepts, possibly generating greater interest in your saving plan products.
- Save time and money on research
- Customize for audience or length
- Place where needed to satisfy multiple purposes (e.g., website, newsletter, email, social media)
- Deliver information that is accurate, relevant, and engaging
- Train staff on certain topics or concepts
- Traditional and Roth IRAs
- SEP and SIMPLE IRA plans
- Employer-sponsored retirement plans
- General HSA and retirement industry news
Call 800-346-3860, option 2, suboption 1, for more information about ReadyContent.
Grow your IRA business with our customized marketing materials. Our full-service creative and production design team can customize our products with your brand’s look and feel.
Whether you want forms, educational brochures, participant statements, or web banners, we have the expertise to create a successful product marketing campaign.
- Catalogs and calendars
- Slide calculators
- Account establishment kits
- Full-color brochures, flyers, and self-mailers
- Participant statements
- Web banners and flash presentations
- Customized product marketing campaigns
- Full-color statement stuffers
Call 800-346-3860, option 2, suboption 1, to learn more about our marketing materials.
2018 IRA Cost-of-Living-Adjustments
Traditional and Roth IRAs
2018 Contribution Limit (Traditional and Roth IRA aggregated)
- $5,500, plus $1,000 catch-up contribution limit
2018 Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI) Limits for Traditional IRA Deductions
- Single active participant: $63,000–$73,000
- Married active participant filing a joint income tax return: $101,000–$121,000
- Married active participant filing a separate income tax return: $0–$10,000
- Spouse of an active participant: $189,000–$199,000
2018 MAGI Limits for Roth IRA Contribution Eligibility
- Single individual: $120,000–$135,000
- Married individual filing a joint income tax return: $189,000–$199,000
- Married individual filing a separate income tax return: $0–$10,000
SIMPLE IRA Plans
The deferral limit for SIMPLE IRA plans for 2018 is $12,500, plus $3,000 for catch-up contributions.
Saver’s Tax Credit
The income limits associated with the income tax credit for IRA contributions and salary deferrals in retirement plans are determined by taxpayers on Form 8880, Credit for Qualified Retirement Savings Contributions. The 2018 maximum income limits for tax credit eligibility are $63,000 for joint filers, $47,250 for head of household, and $31,500 for all other filing statuses.
You’ll get extensive IRA information delivered to your desktop with our comprehensive online reference tool—eResource Center. Our online library of technical reference manuals—including the IRA Reference Service—contains rules, regulations, and authoritative guidance.
eResource Center features:
- Regular updates throughout the year
- Text searches within each content collection
- Government forms and source documents
- Hyperlinks links to IRS forms and publications
- Marketing calendar with a recommended schedule for promoting your retirement and savings plan programs
- Web banners, ad content, and eBrochures for advertising your products
Content collections include:
- IRAs (including SEP and SIMPLE IRA plans)
- IRA FAQs
- Coverdell ESAs
- Qualified plans
Call 800-346-3860, option 1, suboption 2, to learn more.
Already a subscriber? Call 800-346-3860, option 2, suboption 2, or email email@example.com.