HSA University creates an industry standard in HSA expertise with the accredited Certified Health Savings Professional (CHSP) designation. Expand your HSA knowledge in 75 minutes a week over 5 weeks in a format that is flexible to fit your busy schedule.
Click Register to join us
Each week consists of a self-paced eLearning module (75 minutes), followed by an interactive webinar on Thursdays at 2:00 p.m. CT to help participants apply their knowledge from the eLearning module. If you’re unable to attend, webinars are recorded for on demand viewing.
Course Topics and Schedule
- Week 1 – Kickoff and HSA Overview
- Week 2 – Introduction and Establishment
- Week 3 – Funding HSAs
- Week 4 – HSA Distribution Issues
- Week 5 – Portability and Compliance
- Final Online Exam
You will learn and understand the following topics after successfully completing HSA University.
- HSA history and background
- HSA opportunities for your organization
- HSA rules and regulations
- HSA eligibility requirements
- HSA contributions
- HSA distributions
- HSA portability and compliance