HSA Compliance Reviews
A Compliance Review by one of our expert consultants can help you avoid costly IRS penalties and preserve the tax-deferred status of your clients’ HSAs.
Similar to an IRS audit—but without the penalties— you’ll learn where you’re at risk, and if there are more effective ways to gather, process, and retain HSA information. Let us help you find peace of mind and ensure you’re ready for an IRS audit.
We do Compliance Reviews for HSAs, Traditional and Roth IRAs, SEP plans, SIMPLE IRA plans, and employer-sponsored retirement plans.
Are You Ready For an IRS Audit?
Consider these questions:
- When did you last review your plan files?
- Have you completed all the required amendments resulting from new legislation?
- How knowledgeable is your staff on regulatory changes?
Compliance Reviews include:
- An expert consultant onsite for 2+ days
- A review of your current procedures
- An examination of your HSA documents, amendments, and owner files
- Interviews with staff to determine their understanding of HSA rules, policies, and procedures
- A customized report containing findings, recommendations, and analysis of your risk for IRS penalties
Call 800-346-3860, option 2, suboption1, to learn more.