How Do I Report My CE Credits for IRAs A-Z?

Thank you for attending the IRAs A-Z workshop.

As a retirement services industry professional, you must remain current with law changes, new regulations, and market trends to provide the best service to your clients. Continuing your professional education is one way to stay abreast of the changes and maintain your competitive edge.

IRAs A-Z is approved for continuing education credits with the following certification sponsors.
To ensure that your continuing education credits are tracked properly, simply follow the steps below.

  • CISP, CRSP, and CTFA-Complete the certificate of completion and retain for your records. To report CISP, CRSP, CTFA credits, you must log into your certification record at Hover over ADD CE CREDIT and choose, APPROVED NON-ABA CE to search for the program and apply the credit to your record. Make sure you request it and mark complete. Credit will appear 2 hours after marking complete. Tip for search: Use key words from the program title to find program.

IRAs A-Z meets the continuing education standards and is appropriate for the following designations. Complete a certificate of completion and retain for your records. For procedures on tracking your continuing education credits for these designations, contact the sponsoring organization.

  • AAMS
  • CRC
  • NCCO
  • RICP
  • RP