We can help you stay up to date on compliance rules and provide education and marketing solutions so your clients see you as their go-to expert for retirement, healthcare, and education.
Solutions for You and Your Clients
Ascensus is your go-to resource for everything IRA, HSA, and qualified plan.
To help you and your staff, our resources are written by accredited experts and delivered in a format that’s easy to understand. We have one of the most in-depth, informative online reference libraries available. Our newsletters and other compliance resources cover compliance, operations, and trends.
To help your clients, we offer web content and marketing materials. They can be customized with your brand’s look and feel to help you grow your business and show your expertise in a very visible way.
Already a Subscriber?
Do you need assistance with our online resources?
Call 800-346-3860, option 2, suboption 2 or email email@example.com to speak with a Commercial Software representative.
For Your Staff: eResource Center
Our collection of technical reference manuals for your staff contains rules, regulations, and authoritative guidance. The collection includes IRAs, HSAs, SEP and SIMPLE IRA plans, IRA FAQs, and qualified plans.
eResource Center features:
- Regular updates throughout the year
- Text searches within each content collection
- Government forms and source documents
- Hyperlinks to IRS forms and publications
- Marketing calendar with a recommended schedule for promoting your retirement and savings plan programs
- Web banners, ad content, and eBrochures for advertising your products
For Your Clients: Retirement Central
Give consumers more information about saving for retirement, healthcare, and education expenses with Retirement Central®. This web-based platform is designed to make retirement planning more convenient and efficient by providing consumer education, planning tools, online account management, and news articles all in one place.
Working with your website, Retirement Central is supported and maintained by us, but managed and controlled by you. You manage the content and links, and we’ll take care of web hosting and technical support.
- Customization to your organization’s brand and content
- 11 life stage tutorials (planning organized by life events)
- 21 investment tutorials
- Comprehensive planning tools
- Online account opening and management solution
- Offers seamless integration into existing websites
- Provides consumer-friendly information and planning tools
- Makes establishing and maintaining IRAs and HSAs easy
- Increases asset acquisition and retention rates
- Maximizes ROI on technology investment
For Your Clients: eBrochures
Available exclusively to our Fully-Administered and Self-Administered Program clients and eResource Center subscribers, eBrochures are the electronic versions of our 10 most popular lobby brochures. They can be placed on your consumer website for account owners to view or print. It’s an easy way to put your marketing dollars to work while helping your clients make informed decisions about retirement, health savings accounts, and education savings accounts.
- Health Savings Accounts: Balancing Rising Health Care Costs
- Roth IRA vs. Traditional IRA: Exploring Your IRA Options
- Roth IRA vs. Traditional IRA: Taking a Closer Look at Eligibility
- Roth IRAs: Answers to Your Questions
- Traditional IRAs: Answers to Your Questions
- Conversions: Moving Into a Roth IRA
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts: Answers to Your Questions
- Simplified Employee Pension Plans: Securing Your Retirement One SEP at a Time
- Retirement Plan Rollovers: Rolling Your Way to a Better Retirement
- IRAs: Growing Your Savings During Every Stage of Life
If you are already a Fully-Administered and Self-Administered Program client or an eResource Center subscriber, click here to purchase eBrochures.
For Everyone: Flashboards
Our Flashboards are a voiceover educational segment that teaches a specific retirement or savings plan topic, which can be placed on your website for financial advisors or clients to access at their convenience.
Educating your clients about retirement and savings plans often is a necessary part of the sales process. Keep it from being a cumbersome and time-consuming task. Let the Ascensus Flashboards assist you with that part of your business.
Approximately four minutes in length, each Flashboard is a voiceover educational segment that teaches a specific retirement or savings plan topic. These segments can be placed on your website for financial advisors or clients to access at their convenience.
Purchase Flashboards separately or as a complete set. They also are available via Ascensus’ web-based learning management system, Ascensus University.
- HSA Eligibility
- Stretching IRAs
- Traditional vs. Roth IRAs
- SEP Plans
- SIMPLE IRA Plans
- Naming a Beneficiary
- Rolling Into Retirement
- 401(k) Plan Basics
- 403(b) Plans
- 529 Plans
- Individual(k) Plan