Ascend is the industry’s most comprehensive education conference providing training, certification, and continuing education to financial professionals for over 30 years. Strengthen your competitive advantage with certified expertise, industry insights, and networking.
Click Register to join us
Your needs have changed as the retirement industry has evolved. Ascensus understands the demands financial organizations face to keep up with regulatory changes. And regulatory changes influence industry trends, so remaining competitive in the market presents a need to focus on industry expertise. Join Ascensus’ highly-educated consultants at Ascend as they share their expertise and knowledge, along with the latest industry developments.
Whether you're interested in learning the fundamentals or want to explore more advanced topics, Ascend courses cover all aspects of retirement, health, and education savings plans.
Take your career to the next level at Ascend. In addition to taking classes based on your interest and skill level, Ascend also provides the opportunity to earn an industry designation.
- 2021 IRA Reporting - Get It Right the First Time!
- CIS II Exam Prep Workshop
- Exploring Penalty-Free IRA Distributions
- Finding Answers to Commonly Asked IRA Questions
- Handling IRA Excess Contributions
- IRA Documents - What Are The Options?
- IRA Fundamentals
- IRA Legal Issues
- IRA Update
- Navigating SEP Plans
- Why a Roth IRA?
- Withholding Requirements for IRAs
IRA/IRAdirect®/Qualified Plan Topics
- Advanced Beneficiary Topics for IRAs and QRPs
- Advanced IRA and QRP Portability
- Beneficiary Options As A Result of the SECURE Act
- IRAdirect® Death Claims Process
- Portability Special Issues and Conversions
- Required Minimum Distributions for IRAs and QRPs
- The RMD Process of IRAdirect®
- CHSP Exam Prep Workshop
- HSA Basics
- HSAs - Beyond the Basics
- Maximizing Your HSA Business Opportunities
Qualified Plan Topics
- 403(b) and 457(b) Plans: Beyond the Fundamentals
- Missing Participants
- QRP Fundamentals
- QRP Legal Issues
- QRP Update
- Solo(k) Plans - Another Option for the Small Business Owner